For Corporate Philosophy of Our company, [Truthful Service ], All the information about customer we obtain is safely stored under the act for Protection of Computer Processed Personal Date. Definition of Personal date in this term is all the information about customer such as address, phone number, name, e-mail address and the information in the register.
Purpose of storing customer's personal date and of use
- l When we obtain the Customer's personal date, the aim to do so is clarified, and use of date is limited within range of aim.
- l We occasionally advertise our events, new inn-plan and so by DM. If they are not necessary, please inform. It will be promptly stopped.
Management and protection of Personal Date
- l We store every customer's personal date safely and protect date from any attack or damage such as fraud and leakage.
- l When we sometimes relegate our task and customer's personal date to outside for better service, we carefully choose where we relegate to, besides we strictly mange the customer's privacy and keep date under the safety.
- l If the customer would like us to stop releasing and collecting the privacy date, we will sort out following regular procedure.
With regard to release of personal date
- For our ｐｏｌicy we don't basically release customer's personal date without permission.
Exception to a release
We might need to release the customer's date only in the case below:
- When we have order from court, police, prosecutor and other institution.
- When it's impossible to be identified by third party.
- When we have agreements with customers.
- When it's overt the customer inflict a loss on third party.
- When we need to protect our properties.
With Regard to our System and Association
Customer's personal date is under the management of Yuuri Asada and is continually improved upon.
- All the links on our page but managed outside is basically following different policy. So we do not guarantee and are not responsible for safety of your personal date used on the web page linking to ours. When using the web page outside, please look through its policy for your safety.
Address: 542 wakamiya-cho Wakamiya-dori Rokujo sagaru Shimogyo-ku Kyoto 600‐8314
E-mail：email@example.com Phone：+81 (0)75-342-2121